Victoria BC's Premiere Luxury Bridal Hair & Makeup Artist

Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry provides the ultimate in luxury on-location & in-studio hair & makeup services. We offer styling for bridal, fashion, editorial, & all other special occasions. Serving all Victoria BC, Vancouver Island & Vancouver BC.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"My wedding hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted" - The Royal Victoria Yacht Club Bride


"My wedding was Magical, it was everything we had wanted and more... Everything came together so nicely, My bridal party and I really enjoyed getting ready with the SR Team in the morning.  We had them come on-location, it made it that much more exciting and memorable, it was really a stress-free day.  My bridesmaids and I even had a chance to have a margarita each that morning cause we were all soo relaxed.  I could never imagine having to get ready on our own, that would just have been a mess of grumpy girls not happy with their hair or rushing out the door with just lipstick on our lips.

Your team was great!  Having an artist follow us between the ceremony and reception, was really worth it, we all looked great in our pictures, and timing wise it would have been impossible to fit in touchups and doing photos in such a small window of time.  I really loved all the girls looks, they all looked very classic.  My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted, thanks to you and our wedding day preview, and the fact that I got to see how I was going to look like in person and in camera, thank you for letting me evolve the look right before the wedding.  My hair stayed in perfectly, all day, and all night, until around midnight (but I think me being a dancing fool had alot to do with the little pieces coming out).  I was really pleased with Sharon and her team and will recommend them to my friends, I will also probably see Sharon again, for another milestone in my life!"

Wedding Location:  The Royal Victoria Yacht Club

No comments:

Post a Comment