Victoria BC's Premiere Luxury Bridal Hair & Makeup Artist

Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry provides the ultimate in luxury on-location & in-studio hair & makeup services. We offer styling for bridal, fashion, editorial, & all other special occasions. Serving all Victoria BC, Vancouver Island & Vancouver BC.

Monday, November 21, 2011

My hair and makeup lasted the entire night & I received so many compliments! - Hatley Castle SR Bride

Before meeting with Sharon I was not sure what to expect. The times I had my hair and make-up professionally done in the past was definitely hit and miss. We met a few days prior to my wedding to create “my look” at the wedding day preview.  Sharon listened to my ideas and created a glamorous, flawless look that was more perfect than I could have imagined!!  I loved it!!  On the day of my wedding, Sharon and her team arrived to the Laurel Point to recreate “my look” along with doing my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law’s hair and make-up. The afternoon was relaxed and completely stress free. My hair and make-up lasted the entire night and I received so many complements! Sharon and her team are talented, professional and a lot of fun to spend time with. I would definitely recommend Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry for any special occasion.


Christine Becker
Wedding Location:  Hatley Castle - Victoria, BC
Getting Ready Location:  Inn at Laurel Point - Victoria, BC

No comments:

Post a Comment