Victoria BC's Premiere Luxury Bridal Hair & Makeup Artist

Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry provides the ultimate in luxury on-location & in-studio hair & makeup services. We offer styling for bridal, fashion, editorial, & all other special occasions. Serving all Victoria BC, Vancouver Island & Vancouver BC.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Testimonial from Victoria SR Bride

SR Bride, Roxanne, was a pleasure to work with for her wedding taking place in Sooke, BC.  Here is her review on her SR experience:


"We eloped this summer and I hired Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry for my hair and makeup and I couldn't have been more impressed with her professionalism and incredible service.  Sharon worked with me to tailor a package to what I needed that would work within my budget.  I had never had my makeup professionally done so I was a bit nervous as I didn't know what to expect. She listened to me and did exactly what I had asked. She offered her honest opinion of what would look best for me.  Her studio is so welcoming and I felt totally comfortable and at ease with her. 
Sharon, thank you for making my special day even more special with your talent and expertise. I will recommend you to everyone I know."

Roxanne Salahub

No comments:

Post a Comment