Victoria BC's Premiere Luxury Bridal Hair & Makeup Artist

Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry provides the ultimate in luxury on-location & in-studio hair & makeup services. We offer styling for bridal, fashion, editorial, & all other special occasions. Serving all Victoria BC, Vancouver Island & Vancouver BC.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Testimonial from Calgary SR Bride

 Testimonial from SR Bride Rupinder, working with Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry.

"My experience with Sharon was fabulous!  I did have high expectations as I have seen Sharon’s work prior to my wedding reception and I knew I could count on her.  My experience was unique as I live outside of British Columbia, and Sharon flew to CalgaryAlberta, to provide me with her service.

From the moment Sharon entered my room to begin my hair & makeup, she was upbeat, positive, and calming.  I was of course nervous about my big moment that evening, but Sharon was able to keep me calm, and helped me to enjoy every minute of the event.  Together we laughed, shared stories, and bonded as she worked on glaming me up.  Sharon was professional, yet down to earth and easy to talk to.  She ensures that she understands what it is that you want for your look, but is also able to provide you with tips and advice for your look. 

If I were to go back in time and do this all over again, there would be no doubt that I would request Sharon again! "

Rupinder Grewal

No comments:

Post a Comment