Victoria BC's Premiere Luxury Bridal Hair & Makeup Artist

Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry provides the ultimate in luxury on-location & in-studio hair & makeup services. We offer styling for bridal, fashion, editorial, & all other special occasions. Serving all Victoria BC, Vancouver Island & Vancouver BC.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

SR Bride says "my bridal party and I felt so relaxed and comfortable"

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry for the wonderful job they did on our hair and make-up for my August wedding. 

My experience with the team was stress-free, they arrived on-location to our penthouse at the Westin, my bridal party and I felt so relaxed and comfortable.  Not only did they make us feel at ease they also listened to us and customized our looks perfectly.  Our hair and make-up lasted throughout the whole night and from their services we all received so many compliments. 

Sharon, from day one you were so attentive and made me feel truly special, you listened and designed a look for me, that was perfect.  It was such a pleasure to have you around, and I would not hesitate in recommending you to any future brides.  I can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Thanking you again for making me look just how I wanted! 

Kimberly Schedel 
Wedding Location:  Victoria, BC

No comments:

Post a Comment