Victoria BC's Premiere Luxury Bridal Hair & Makeup Artist

Sharon Rai Hair & Makeup Artistry provides the ultimate in luxury on-location & in-studio hair & makeup services. We offer styling for bridal, fashion, editorial, & all other special occasions. Serving all Victoria BC, Vancouver Island & Vancouver BC.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Words from my lovely 2009 Bride || Sharon Rai Mobile Makeup Artist

Noel, one of my lovely 2009 Brides, sent this testimonial after her wedding.

"I just wanted to let all future brides know just how lovely and talented Sharon Rai is. The service she offers is extremely professional, unique and accommodating to the needs of a bride in making her big day less stressful. Sharon made me feel like I had nothing to worry about and she boosted my confidnce. I look at my wedding pictures now and think "Wow, I will probably never look as perfect as I did that day". I want to stress just how professional, knowledgeable and creative she is. Sharon works well under pressure, is very punctual, and most importantly she knows exactly how to create a flawless face. A great experience from start to finish."

Noel Zilkie, Victoria, B.C.
May 9th, 2009




No comments:

Post a Comment